Good morning everybody! To celebrate the upcoming weekend, I thought I’d round up some lightweight, summer dress DIY tutorials that are super easy to make and even more fun to wear.
Below you’ll find ten of my favorite dress tutorials from Creative Fashion Blog and links to the full instructions. A few are upcoming posts that I’m sooooo excited about. In that case, I’ll be updating the link as soon as the project goes live.
- Easy DIY Caftan Dress (coming soon!)
- Bare-Shoulder Mini-dress From A Men’s Dress Shirt
- DIY Printed Scuba Dress
- Make Your Own Tent Dress
- Easy Dress Refashion w/ Sew-On Embellishments (coming soon!)
- Chiffon Little Black Dress DIY
- Bleach Pen maxi Dress Refashion
- Embroidered Tunic Dress DIY
- 3 Ways to Refashion A Basic Slip Into A Maxi Dress
- DIY Simple Maxi Wrap Skirt (coming soon!)
Every morning, I can’t believe I actually get to make cool projects for you guys and (hopefully) offer some new ideas and fresh inspiration. It’s really such a cool feeling! I’m so crazy grateful to share my projects with you and if you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave me a note in the comments below and I’ll be sure to get back with you asap.