Good morning! Today, we’re spending the day packing for our last mini-vacation of the summer. With the school year officially beginning next week and fall just around the corner, I thought create a new list of fall fashion DIYs!
I’m excited to inhale every artificially-flavored pumpkin drink, slack off from my workout routine, and wear boots again. But honestly, what makes me the most excited about autumn is all the new DIY projects we get to make!
I actually woke up at 4:30 this morning thinking about it. No joke. I get so excited!
So to get us going, here is a list of 15 easy to make fall fashion tutorials from the archives. Click any link below to see the full, step by step DIY. A few even have videos to walk you through each step. Enjoy!
- Make a fully lined Sequin jacket w/ this TUTORIAL HERE
- This No Sew 20 Min. Jacket is perfect for those long, autumn walks. TUTORIAL HERE
- Make your own thigh high stockings via this TUTORIAL HERE
- Refashion an old sweater w/ studs with this quick and easy TUTORIAL HERE
- Make your own uber-comfy palazzo pants from scratch with this Diy. TUTORIAL HERE
- Add grommets and a sexy lace-up detail to an old sweater TUTORIAL HERE
- Give your slippers a cozy makeover with this Tassel Slipper Refashion. TUTORIAL HERE
- Recycle old jewelry to create this chic beanie. TUTORIAL HERE
- Make your own Velvet Infinity Scarf. TUTORIAL HERE
- Turn any sweater into a cute Cardigan with this full TUTORIAL HERE
- Add free pdf stencils and a feminine neckline to an old sweater. TUTORIAL HERE
- Give an old purse a trendy, fur makeover. TUTORIAL HERE
- Refashion your old flats into cozy, embellished Mary-Janes. TUTORIAL HERE
- Make your own Belted Fur Laptop Case from Scratch. TUTORIAL HERE
- Cozy up with your favorite book, a cup of coffee, and this DIY robe from scratch. TUTORIAL HERE
Which projects are you most excited about? What are you most excited to see more of this season? Let me know in the comments below!