Finally get a handle on your coin collection and feel a little more organized with this super adorable, little leather DIY wallet pattern.
These adorable triangular pouches are super-simple to make, totally versatile, and can be completed in ten minutes. Yup…. you read that correctly. You can bust out these no-sew leather wallet pattern in under ten minutes.
For months now I’ve wanted to be able to give you guys free printable pdfs, and today I’m finally figuring it out!
Hopefully, this is the first printable pdf of many to come. One day I want to offer you guys more complicated patterns like messenger bags, clothing, and maybe even a backpack or two. Why not?
But back to the fun little project at hand….
This leather wallet pattern is perfect for storing receipts, coins, tiny collectibles, paper-clips, or the many sd cards that seem to take over your office desk drawers. The finished size is about 3″ on each side and perfect for carrying small items.
Leather DIY Wallet Supplies:
- Printable Pattern Pdf (download the pattern for FREE at the bottom of this page)
- Leather Hole Punch – I’ve been using this one for years now
- Faux Leather Textured Vinyl
- 10mm Metal Snap Fasteners – these ones are on sale
Leather DIY Wallet Pattern Steps
If you have any questions in reading these printed instructions, you can also scroll down to watch the video tutorial.
- First, download the pattern pdf at the bottom of this page
- Cut out the paper pattern
- Use the leather wallet pattern to cut out the perfect triangle on your fabric
- Fold along the marked pattern lines and use a leather hole punch through the bottom 2 layers.
- Attach the bottom portion of the metal snap as the package instructions suggest.
- Punch a hole in the top piece of the triangle with your leather hold punch.
- Attach the top portion of the metal snap as the package instructions suggest.
- Open and close your new pouch. You are done!
If you have any questions while you complete this simple little DIY, just ask in the comments below! I love hearing from you guys and can’t wait to hear what you think of this no sew project!
Other DIY Bags You May Like: