While we’ve all seen some incredible t-shirt refashion ideas in the past, but they aren’t 100% practical when it’s just 20 degrees outside.
Since we are in the middle of winter, I thought I’d compile a list of incredible sweater and coat DIY refashion ideas from talented DIY bloggers from Pinterest. Click the links at the bottom of the post to see the full tutorials and get started making over you closet. Enjoy!
- TrashToCouture created this super cute Button-Down to Bomber Jacket
- Beth Huntington over at EHow created this full DIY to Make Your Own Custom Sweaters w/ Plaid Reindeer Patches
- ThisFashionIsMine created this simple Studded Sweater DIY
- Make A No Sew Jacket from a wool blanket with this tutorial
- Add Suede Elbow Patches to a chunky sweater with this DIY
- Create a lace up sweater with grommets. See the full tutorial here.
- Make your own Burberry Inspired Trench Coat with this tutorial from APairAndASpareDIY
- Embroider almost anything to give it new life with this DIY tutorial from HonestlyWTF
- Refashion any sweater into a cardigan with this step by step tutorial
- Give a boring sweater a makeover using feather stencils and fabric paint
I hope you guys like these DIY ideas and have an incredible rest of your weekend! As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I always love to hear from you!